|Registration Option||Registration Fee|
|Physicians-in-Training (Residents and Fellows)||$1,050|
|Allied Health Professionals (Non-Physicians)||$1,050|
Syllabus & USB Drive
|Digital Syllabus (PDF)||$0|
|Printed Syllabus and USB Drive||$100|
Registration Receipt & Confirmation
If registering online, you will receive an automated response with your receipt and course details from email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
If you register on or before June 14, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) on June 15 with instructions to access the online materials.
If you register on or after June 15, you will receive instructions in your confirmation email for accessing the online materials. Access to the online materials is not automatic. It is granted by 5 pm EST on the business day following your registration.
- Notification of cancellation must be received in writing via email@example.com(link sends e-mail). Registrations cannot be cancelled over the telephone.
- Cancellations received before June 15, 2021 are eligible for a refund of 100%, less a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations received between June 15, 2021 and August 6, 2021 are eligible for a refund of 50%, less a $50 processing fee.
- Tuition is not refundable after August 6, 2021.
- Substitutions will be accepted only with written authorization from the original registrant.
- Note: An attendee who does not cancel in writing and does not complete the course is still responsible for payment.
Unpaid Registration Policy
All unpaid registrations must be paid by either credit card or paper check within 30 days of the date of registration. If a registration fee is unpaid after 30 days from the date of registration, the registration will be canceled.
GW fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require assistance, please notify the Office of Continuing Education in the Health Professions at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 9, 2021.
The Infectious Disease Board Review will provide ten scholarships to international applicants working outside of the United States and Canada who wish to take the 2021 Live or Home Study Course.
Scholarships will be awarded to the first ten eligible applicants who complete the application.
Each scholarship is for course tuition only. For the Live Course, it does not include travel/hotel fees, or the print/USB drive version of the syllabus. Notification will be made via email from IDBR@gwu.edu(link sends e-mail).
To apply for the IDBR Live Course Scholarship, please click here.