Exhibiting at Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices
GW’s Hematology and Medical Oncology Best Practices course is a great opportunity for your company to display your products and services and to interact with our audience of over 350 physicians and allied healthcare professionals.
- Reach decision makers in the hematology/oncology market
- Generate new sales leads
- Educate physicians and other healthcare professionals about your company’s products and services
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to improving the care of cancer patients
- Increase your company’s visibility
- Benefit from unopposed exhibit hours, giving you maximum visibility
Guaranteed Booth Traffic
Our unopposed exhibit hall hours offer you maximum visibility and exposure to your target market.
Our exhibit passport raffle drives attendees to your booth in the exhibit hall. All exhibiting companies will have their company name displayed on an exhibit passport card that is given to attendees. When attendees get their passport stamped by participating exhibitors, they are eligible for special prize drawings.
Included with your Exhibit
- Complimentary access for two (2) company personnel, Please note: Additional badges are available for $250 per person.
- Automatic inclusion in the Exhibit Passport Raffle (prizes selected and distributed by Course Director)
- Acknowledgment in all online materials
- Attendee List: name, affiliation, city and state
8 days of exhibiting
$250, per badge
$1,500 or Donation of books in lieu of registration
For more information, contact:
2601 Virginia Ave | Washington, DC | 20037
Direct: 202-994-6440 | email@example.com