Exhibiting at NACND
NACND is a great opportunity for your company to display your products and services and to interact with our audience of over 100 physicians and allied healthcare professionals.
- Reach decision makers in the neurology/oncology market
- Educate physicians and other healthcare professionals about your company’s products and service
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to improving the care of patients with neurological disorders
- Increase your company’s visibility
- Benefit from unopposed exhibit hours, giving you maximum visibility
Guaranteed Booth Traffic
Our unopposed exhibit hall hours offer you maximum visibility and exposure to your target market. All meal functions (breakfast, lunch, and breaks) are hosted in the exhibit hall space to give you additional face-to-face time with attendees.
Our exhibit passport raffle drives attendees to your booth in the exhibit hall. All exhibiting companies will have their company name displayed on an exhibit passport card that is given to attendees. When attendees get their passport stamped by participating exhibitors, they are eligible for special prize drawings.
Included with your Exhibit
- 6 ft’ table with (2) chairs
- Complimentary access for one (1) company personnel,
Please note: Exhibitors will be provided name badges/passes, which must be worn at all times. Additional badges are available for $200 per person.
- Acknowledgment in all print and online materials (subject to print deadlines)
- Admittance to the educational sessions
- Complimentary electricity, Wi-Fi, and meals for booth staff
- Attendee List: name, affiliation, city and state
Please note: Exhibitor fees do not include hotel accommodations or travel.
Standard Booth $2,500
Additional badge $200